Amazing Black Friday Tips for your Business– 2021
Tips for businesses preparing for black Friday.
Black Friday has now been altered as one of the biggest expenditure days of the year for shoppers all over the world. Last year COVID-19 lockdown forced many businesses online, making Black Friday a huge opportunity for small businesses, like yours, to capitalize on the twizzle and generate a massive increase in sales. Are you planning to join the twizzle and make money online? Here are some tips to consider as you prepare your staff and your store for Black Friday (Friday 26th November 2021).
1.Start planning in advance.
“Make preparation in advance … you never have trouble if you are prepared for it. ” –Theodore Roosevelt.
As a business owner, one of the best things you can do to prepare yourself for a profitable fourth quarter is beginning to plan your marketing strategy early. When you plan in advance, you’re yielding yourself time to brainstorm ideas with your staff, and make modifications, and block unforeseen activities before it’s too late. If you aren’t sure where to jerk, you can start by thinking through high-level ideas; ask yourself questions like:
- What product do I really want to promote or what service?
- Where and how do I really want to place my special promotion?
- Is the promotion going to be an online deal or offline in-store?
- When should the marketing campaign start and end?
2. Create your Budget and promotions in advance.
Your marketing campaigns will be influenced by your budget, your target customers and whether your business is online only or offline in-store. To get you started here are some concepts that will twinset every need and budget.
- Create a gift guide. Gift Guides allow customers (particularly first-time customers buying gifts for friends) to find you during the Black Friday season. If you want to drive Black Friday shoppers into your store, you need to place your ads in areas where consumers expect to find Black Friday deals: To entice potential customers and highlight specific products, it’s worth creating a gift guide that champions some of your best products and Black Friday discounts.
- Create an offer so irresistible.Purchasers have been skilled to envisage huge discounts and great deals.
- Step-up your digital presence. Many Kenyan during the Black Friday weekend are off work — and have more time to sit around and surf the web and social media for Black Friday deals. Seize the opportunity to grab their attention by placing ads on Facebook, Instagram and Google.
- Discount your products or services. Send a coupon for an exclusive discount on Black Friday.
- Bundle your products.- create product bundles and create offers that make your customers say to themselves (or out loud), “What a deal!”?
- Create a value-add.
- Offer a Sneak Peek at Black Friday Deals.
- Use hashtags. If you use Twitter for promotional purposes, remember to include hashtags in your tweets. #Blackfriday is the most popular. Apply this to all of your Twitter activities to drive potential customers to your store.